Representing towns and cities

I think I have solved the housing problem.  I found some old village/town hexes for a long defunct fantasy game, and they were the perfect size.  I made a little RTV mold and quick cast some plaster pieces....

The scale is tiny enough to work with the scale and also with any Spearhead style Microarmor games I may decide to try.  (The thought of using some Leopards to defend the valley from an MRR or two c. 1984 seems interesting...)

I plan on mounting the central buildings on carpet tacks to give some modular-ity for placing units in the towns as well.

As a quick add on, I finished painting the houses tonight.
Tomorrow I can bring the map together

Comments

  1. Great! Looks like you've come up with good solutions to the tree and building issues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really incredible looking scenery!

    Cheers

    Ken

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment