Battletech Kickstarter ends tomorrow


For those who enjoyed either the Board game or the numerous video game adaptations, there is less than 24 hours left in the Kickstarter for a new Battletech video game set in the original 3025 era.  The project is headed by game creater Jordan Weisman  and includes extras like a new Michael Stackpole novel and other stuff in addition to the game.  The project is fully funded now at over 2.5 million US so there are plenty of extras.  I have been a junky for this game/background since its original inception, so I plan on enjoying the walk down memory lane.  Cue some old pics from my collection:


The Fox's Teeth

Kell Hounds




Comments

  1. Love this cold classic Mechs. I just can't bring myself to play the game without them these days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Warhammer was the first mech I bought in the 7th grade. (I had been using the cardboard cutouts that came with the boxed set. Swap out the Zeus in the above lance with an Old School Marauder and you would have my favorite mechs.

      Delete

Post a Comment