Last of the Heavy Infantry


The last of the Qin Heavy Infantry is now complete.  I have another 20 figures available to create a unit of Crossbowmen and another unit of dagger-ax armed infantry.  

I opted to stick with 8 models for my missile unit, although I can add the shield bearers to make them a 12 man 'mixed' unit.  




For the Halberdiers, I opted to keep going with the Red trim for the cloaks that I used for the spears and Crossbows in order to differentiate them from the first unit.  


As with the other units, I am using the Qin banners that came with my Kickstarter order.  I have a handful of heavy models left I plan to use with the generals to make some command stands,

Next up for this project is to get the missile troops done, then some Cavalry and Medium infantry.  All told I am about 1/3rd of the way through this little side bar.  There is a lot more old stuff to finish however, and we are darn near a quarter of the way through the year.

Comments

  1. Very nice additions, Jake. It will be interesting to see how they perform with their formation options.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I still need to find an Impetus list I like for them. Otherwise, I thinking of finding something for Command and Colors...

      Delete
  2. Nice work! Are the figures single posed? Looking forward to seeing this army in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you get a single body with 3 choices of head. The arm choices are spear,sword, Crossbow or dagger-ax.

      Delete
  3. Qin-essentially good. This army is coming alonm nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had run out of good Qin puns. This is the Qin-tessential pun that will inspire a whole slew of them. Thanks

      Delete

Post a Comment